Now that the Seattle Mayor, Ed Murray, and King County Executive Dow Constantine have proposed budgets to their perspective councils and the public, it is that time of year again to organize and advocate for important causes on both the King County and Seattle City levels. During the month of October there are SIX opportunities all over the county to meet with council members and share your opinions about what is important and should be included in the budget. We would love to see ALL of our members join forces together to show the Coalition on Homelessness’ dedication to our community by having a large presence at every Budget Hearing. We want to hear from you if you are coming! Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office at 206-204-8350.
Seattle City Council Budget Hearings:
- Tuesday, October 7 from 5:30-6:30pm (sign-up 5 pm) at Garfield Community Center (2323 E. Cherry St., Seattle, WA 98122)
- Thursday, October 23 from 5:30-6:30pm (sign-up 5pm) at Seattle City Hall Council Chambers (600 Fourth Ave. 2nd Floor, Seattle, WA 98104)
King County Council Budget Hearings:
- Wednesday, October 8 at 6:30pm, Fall City: Chief Kanim Middle School, (the Commons Area), 32627 SE Redmond-Fall City Road, Fall City, 98024
- Tuesday, October 14 at 6:30pm, Bellevue City Hall, Council Chambers, 450 110th Ave NE, Bellevue, 98004
- Thursday, October 23 at 6:30pm, Norm Maleng Regional Justice Center, Courtroom 3F, 401 4th Ave N, Kent, 98032
- Wednesday, October 29 at 6:30pm, King County Courthouse, Council Chambers 10th floor, 516 3rd Ave, Seattle, 98104
Don’t forget to let us know you’ll be joining us: email@example.com or call our office at 206-204-8350.